Thursday, November 15, 2007

Podcasts

Podcasts

Podcasts are not my favotite things in the world, I would much rather read something than listen to it, and pretend that you are there while you arereading it.I understand with interviews it can be better because you can hear the tension I did like the organization if podcast.com It was easy to move through and find things that were appicable to us


locating podcast
Search tool

I went through podcast.net to see what podcast I could find about books,there were so many it was hard to over look them all,anyway,zoho writer ,ebooks ects .Iam podcast will continue to be a growing movement for all kinds of topics and interests ,it offers an exceedingly wide choice for anyone to listen and to learn .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you find any podcasts worth listening to? If you could post a link to a podcast then i can credit you for this one :)